USDA PRIME ANGUS Churrasco *CREEKSTONE FARMS* Try with our chef prepared Churrasco marinade.
In Brazil, Churrasco is the word for grilled beef (or meat) but can also refer to barbecue in general. Though the term can be applied generally to any grilled beef or meat, churrasco is often thought of as the grilled beef carved from a long skewer at a churrascaria (or steakhouse), the Brazilian method of barbecuing
Churrasco is also characterized by the fact that it is often served with a simple, flavorful sauce made with garlic, oil, vinegar, and herbs like parsley called chimichurri whose bright, acidic, and herbaceous flavors help balance the smokiness of the grilled meat. Also perfect for fajitas, taco, salads, and more! This is 100% Skirt Steak raised on pastures in the USA.
- 10-12oz USDA PRIME Creekstone Farms aged at least 28 days for extra-tender texture
- Butcher-cut from hand-selected beef
- Flash frozen after carving for perfect delivery
- Excellent source of protein
- All sales are final
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- This is a raw, frozen product
- Upon placing your order, "no contact" delivery or pick up will be arranged on check-out SAME DAY DELIVERY ORDER BEFORE 1:00pm or by appointment within 1 business day
Delivery and Pick-Up Options
- Delivery is $9.99 or FREE on orders of $200 or more
- Enter code PICKUP if you wish to pick up at our Miami Lakes location for free
- $75.00 minimum order FOR DELIVERY Pick-up No Minimum Order
- We deliver to Broward County and Miami-Dade County (from Boca Raton to Pinecrest and everywhere in between)