Amazing USDA Prime Picanha (Coulotte)
The favorite steak of Brazil and a popular choice in South Florida is the Picanha.
Top Sirloin Cap (Picanha) comes from the primal cut loin, sub-primal sirloin. It is comprised of two muscles. The small, triangle-shaped “cap” muscle is the most prized. Also called the rump cap, rump cover, or coulotte; it’s known for its strong beef flavor.
In American steakhouses, the most popular cut from the cap is the “Baseball Cut” top sirloin steak. Recently, the Brazilian cut of “Picanha” has surged in popularity. It’s produced by cutting steaks, with the grain, from the center of the cap and leaving the outer layer of fat on throughout cooking. Delicioso
- Fat cap on for flavor, excellent on the grill
- Cut to Mobile Gourmet Foods S1 Certified Prime standards, top 1% of all graded beef.
- One of the most popular cuts in South Florida
- Lean and delicious
- All sales are final
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- This is a raw, frozen product
- Upon placing your order, "no contact" delivery or pick up will be arranged on check-out SAME DAY DELIVERY ORDER BEFORE 1:00pm or by appointment within 1 business day
Delivery and Pick-Up Options
- Delivery is $9.99 or FREE on orders of $200 or more
- Enter code PICKUP if you wish to pick up at our Miami Lakes location for free
- $75.00 minimum order FOR DELIVERY Pick-up No Minimum Order
- We deliver to Broward County and Miami-Dade County (from Boca Raton to Pinecrest and everywhere in between)