Cold water Lobster Tails at $16.99 per tail Best Value!
Cold water lobster is renowned for its sweet ocean flavor, and the lobster tail is the most coveted part of the lobster. The cold waters produce tender, succulent meat, with a rich, luxurious texture, and ours comes direct from the source to guarantee the finest quality possible. Shipped frozen, uncooked, and still in the shell, our lobster tails are from off the coast of Canada and can be prepared a number of ways: baked, broiled, or grilled. However, we think steamed with lemon butter is still the best way to enjoy lobster.
Pair with our aged prime Filet Mignon for an unforgettable Surf and Turf! Each is 6-7 oz. and serves 1-2.
- Sustainably wild-caught off the coast of Canada.
- Prepped and frozen the day of catch to lock in freshness.
- Cook any style - broil, grill, stovetop, or bake.
- Low in fat and high in protein.
- Full-size, 6-7 oz. Lobster Tails.
- All sales are final
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- This is a raw, frozen product
- Upon placing your order, "no contact" delivery or pick up will be arranged at check-out SAME DAY DELIVERY ORDER BEFORE 1:00pm or by appointment within 1 business day
Delivery and Pick-Up Options
- Delivery is $9.99 or FREE on orders of $200 or more
- Enter code PICKUP if you wish to pick up at our Miami Lakes location for free
- $75.00 minimum order FOR DELIVERY Pick-up No Minimum Order
- We deliver to Broward County and Miami-Dade County (from Boca Raton to Pinecrest and everywhere in between)