Mobile Gourmet Foods is now the distributor of Cucina Della Cucina considered the finest pasta in the country and served at exclusive restaurants, hotels, country clubs and now for the first time to homes across South Florida. This Maine Lobster with Cognac and Brown Butter has a WOW factor and is the choice for top chefs at the finest restaurants, this is truly an exceptional artisinal pasta.
An unforgettable culinary treat. Bursting with sweet Maine Lobster, Cognac and brown butter. Encased in chic homemade tuxedo pasta –
Place ravioli in boiling water and stir for first five to ten seconds to prevent from sticking.
Cook at low to moderate boil in a kettle or braiser; or at moderate to high boil in a pot for 6 to 7 minutes
Remove ravioli using a slotted spoon or spider (tongs and sharp objects may pierce ravioli’s thin skin).
- Sweet, tender chunks of Maine lobster
- Made-from-scratch pasta
- Add your favorite sauce
Ready to cook = dinner in minutes
- All sales are final
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- This is a raw, frozen product
- Upon placing your order, "no contact" delivery or pick up will be arranged on check-out SAME DAY DELIVERY ORDER BEFORE 1:00pm or by appointment within 1 business day
Delivery and Pick-Up Options
- Delivery is $9.99 or FREE on orders of $200 or more
- Enter code PICKUP if you wish to pick up at our Miami Lakes location for free
- $75.00 minimum order FOR DELIVERY Pick-up No Minimum Order
- We deliver to Broward County and Miami-Dade County (from Boca Raton to Pinecrest and everywhere in between)