LaBelle Farms Foie Gras Whole Lobe 1.6-2.1 lbs. $8.99 per serving
Based in Sullivan County, NY, Bella Bella Foie Gras is one of only three foie gras producers in the United States. Widely renowned for their responsible production practices, Bella Bella is exceedingly gentle with their animals. The ducks are also antibiotic-free and allowed to roam in the open.
Bella Bella Farms top of the line duck foie gras product, the "Grande Cuisine" duck liver is a large, smooth lobe, hand selected and as close to perfection as possible. Flash frozen immediately after evisceration, it has great texture and yield, and lasts up to 12 months in the freezer. Minimal rendered fat during cooking and guaranteed delicious. Once thawed, use within 2 days. Do not refreeze.
- La Belle Farms/ Bella Bella is a small farm in New York that breeds Moulard ducks to produce the finest quality Foie Gras in the country.
- Great for searing, braising, roasting, and many other ways.
- Grade A Quality, from La Belle's Farm.
- All sales are final
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- This is a raw, frozen product
- Upon placing your order, "no contact" delivery or pick up will be arranged on check-out SAME DAY DELIVERY ORDER BEFORE 1:00pm or by appointment within 1 business day
Delivery and Pick-Up Options
- Delivery is $9.99 or FREE on orders of $200 or more
- Enter code PICKUP if you wish to pick up at our Miami Lakes location for free
- $75.00 minimum order FOR DELIVERY Pick-up No Minimum Order
- We deliver to Broward County and Miami-Dade County (from Boca Raton to Pinecrest and everywhere in between)