Japanese A5+ Wagyu Bistro Ribeye
**This hand picked BMS 12 marble score A5+ is now available and exclusive to Mobile Gourmet Foods. From Japanese Black Kuroge Washu breed, farmed in the Miyazaki prefecture on the southern island of Kyushu. Winner of two Wagyu Olympic Titles held every 5 years. 6-8oz per individual Bistro Ribeye.
What is a Bistro Ribeye? This is the center part of the ribeye split cut in half pieces so you can enjoy the thickness and specs of the Japanese standard. We are one of the very few companies that split cut their Wagyu this way so you can enjoy the finest beef in the world in a more affordable size appoximately 6-8oz
Unforgettable Japanese Wagyu Bistro Ribeye Steak with texture, tenderness, and rich flavor in perfect balance. Cut in the Japanese style to 3/8 inch. Subtly sweet, consistently marbled, delicate yet rich, and tender with a balanced texture.
Authentic A5+ graded Miyazakigyu beef from Miyazaki Prefecture.
Packed in elegant black gift box with cooking instructions and Certificate of Authenticity included with every order.
- Each steak is hand cut to Japanese specifications; then split cut in half to approximately 6-8oz. and 3/8” thick Bistro style Ribeye
No antibiotics, no hormones, free range, Japanese Black cattle (Kuroge).
- All sales are final
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- This is a raw, frozen product
- Upon placing your order, "no contact" delivery or pick up will be arranged on check-out SAME DAY DELIVERY ORDER BEFORE 1:00pm or by appointment within 1 business day
Delivery and Pick-Up Options
- Delivery is $9.99 or FREE on orders of $200 or more
- Enter code PICKUP if you wish to pick up at our Miami Lakes location for free
- $75.00 minimum order FOR DELIVERY Pick-up No Minimum Order
- We deliver to Broward County and Miami-Dade County (from Boca Raton to Pinecrest and everywhere in between)