Creekstone Farms Angus Beef/Private Reserve
What makes Creekstone Farms Premium Black Angus Beef the best?
- USDA Certification - Requires more stringent supervision and testing than non-certified programs
- Proprietary Black Angus genetics, some of the best in the industry, serve as the benchmark of quality for our program
- The humane treatment of our cattle helps to produce superior quality beef
- Cattle sourced from Creekstone Farms Black Angus genetics and verifiable Black Angus genetics documented through our rancher partners
- Corn-based feed ration produces well-marbled, tender beef
- State of the Art processing takes place in our own plant devoted solely to the production of Creekstone Farms Premium Black Angus Beef.
Private Reserve: High choice upper 1% is exclusive to us as well with open pastures and beef raised with no antibiotics or hormones of any kind. This is the same beef you will find at the finest steakhouses in America. We believe Midwestern farms offer the best quality beef in the US. Our beef is processed in Chicago at USDA approved facilities before its shipped to us for distribution.